Providing customers with innovative, value added coatings for the protection of their assets while increasing their Return on Investment (ROI)
Learn More Meet Our Team
Industry leading cargo tank coatings for chemical & product tankers.
Serving the Chemical Tanker, Product Tanker & Barge Markets
Search our Chemical Resistance List App
Industry coatings engineered to protect your assets.
Advanced Polymer Coatings is dedicated to providing high-quality polymer coating products for industrial applications. The same concern and pride that we exercise in our manufacturing are also extended to the “human element” of the coating operation – namely the application of APC’s coatings to various surfaces.
Advanced Polymer Coatings believes in fully protecting the people who apply these coatings. We strongly recommend closely following the procedures shown in this safety brochure, including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). This will help to ensure everyone's safety. Please contact our application engineers for any additional questions you may have regarding the application and safety procedures for our coatings.
1. Put on full body Saranex1 suit. Note: Remove the hood portion of the suit, as this is not required
2. Put air hose belt for air hood2 over Saranex suit to fit
3. Insert air hose into air hood cape2
4. Put on air hood cape2 and tape cape to shirt to prevent from sliding up
5. Connect purified air line to hood supply lineNote: Hood supply line must be supplied with vortex cooling assembly – adjust as required
6. Complete dressing by putting Saranex suit over air hood cape
7. Put solvent resistant gloves3 on over Saranex suit. Seal gloves to suit by taping them to the suit
8. Zipper and seal suit
9. Being fully suited, with air being supplied across the head, down the face into the suit, increases worker comfort and safety. The suit is also fully pressurized in preventing any outside contamination from entering. Note: Additional plastic boots are recommended to cover Saranex boots when entering the tank to keep the surface from getting contaminated.
Note: These products can cause skin irritation.
Use the following procedures while handling these products:
Important: Do not wash skin with a solvent to clean coating off. Use soap and water only! Reapply skin lotion after washing. If you irritate skin (reddening), use Cortizone cream or Beta-Val cream (Betamethasone Valerate 0.1%). Keep away from solvents until healed.
© 2014 0923
The furnishing of the information contained herein does not constitute a representation by Advanced Polymer Coatings (APC) that any product or process is free from patent infringement claims of any third party, nor does it constitute the grant of a license under any patent of APC or any third party. APC assumes no liability for any infringement which may arise out of the use of the product. APC warrants that its products meet the specifications which is set for them. APC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES relating to the products and DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THEIR APPLICATION expressed or implied INCLUDING but not limited to warranties of MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS for a particular purpose. Receipt of products from APC constitutes acceptance of the terms of the Warranty; contrary provisions of purchase orders notwithstanding. In the event that APC finds that products delivered are off-specification, APC will at its sole discretion, either replace the products or refund the purchase price thereof. APC’s choice of one of these remedies shall be Buyer’s sole remedy. APC will under no circumstances be liable for consequential damages except in so far as liability is mandated by law. APC will deliver products at agreed upon times in so far as it is reasonably able to do so, but APC shall not be liable for failure to deliver on time when the failure is beyond its reasonable control. For the most current version of this literature, visit www.adv-polymer.com
Advanced Polymer Coatings
Avon, Ohio 44011 USA
P + 1 440-937-6218
F + 1 440-937-5046
Toll-Free USA & Canada